Tuesday, May 5, 2015

....Flightiago?


2 days. Actually 1 day, 11 hours and 8 minutes, to be precise. In 1 day, 11 hours and 8 minutes I will be boarding the longest flight I have ever taken in my life. 13 hours of air time to Santiago; an overnight flight that is bound to mess up my sleep and leave me foggy and emotional when I arrive on the other side of the planet. I have never been to Chile before, so I am really excited to embark on this new experience, BUT why does it have to be winter when I get there? Thanks a lot, Southern Hemisphere.

I have had my bags packed  for 6 days and have been very creative about my wardrobe choices so as to avoid unpacking, rewashing, and repacking anything. Eh, so its been a dress week for me. I am so excited, but eveything still feels unreal. I keep telling people that I'm going, but somehow it feels fake to me still. I don't think I will really be attached to this trip until after I step off my flight at 8:06 am with crusty eyes and a strong desire to brush my teeth Friday morning.


Poll:

Who will I end up next to on the plane?
1. Susie Talksalot
2. Mr. Snoriepants
3. Baby Screaming Mi Mi
4. Adorable Headphones Guy
5. Flightus Anxietous


Cast your votes in the comment section!

2 comments: